Swordsearcher

Friday, November 27, 2009

An Addendum

Just wanted to add that before I had left to go to Iraq that first time, Amy had just gave birth only a few weeks before. So, I had to leave my little one (Ryan) so soon after. It was tough but I was determined to come back...just gave me more motivation. Turns out we had to move as well (tearing down the old houses and building new ones). Our house was broken into while I was gone and some things stolen. Even though Amy was going through post-partum (spell?) she never let me know because as a good military wife knows...it's best not to have your spouse thinking about things like that while they are at war. She has been a God-send and I love her to death, not sure what I'd do without her.

Still hoping to get some pictures up, I know I have some from both 2nd and 3rd deployment. Will start with 2nd deployment soon and then my journal entries from the 3rd.

No comments: