Swordsearcher

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Intermission - my ankle

Just wanted to add a small blurb about my ankle problems. I sprained the back ligament that connects the heel and fibula in late August. It's been very slow healing and I was only about 75% mid November. So, decided to go for a short "fun run" with the Marines to celebrate our birthday. I seemed to overcompensate with my one ankle still hurting (I wrapped it) and sprained my OTHER ankle. So, I go back to the doc yesterday (17 Nov) and have it evaluated. She refers me to the on base physical therapist and believes I have some sort of stability issues. So, last night as I am walking I sprain a different ligament in the ankle I sprained in late August...yes, this is getting ridiculous. So, sitting at home now with both ankles taped, elevated and trying to ice every few hours.

No comments: